July 8, 2020
New Travel Protocols at Airports in St Vincent and the Grenadines Argyle Gardens, Wednesday July 8 2020. The Argvle International Airport Inc. is working towards the gradual commencement of full operations. As such, we welcome, the resumption of American Airlines weekly service out of Miami from Saturday July 1, 2020.
One Caribbean's scheduled flights from July 12, 2020, serving Grenada, St. Lucia, Dominica, St. Vincent, Barbados, Guyana and Tortola. SvG Air's shared and private charters, serving the Grenadines and neighbouring islands and Mustique Airways with charter flights More information on other scheduled flights will be released whern confirmed.
In keeping with the COVID-19 safety measures outlined by the Ministry of Health and the
Environment, the public is kindly asked to adhere to AlA's precautionary guidelines for the protection of staff and passengers at all airports throughout St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
1. All persons entering airport terminal buildings MUST wear a mask or face covering
2. Say goodbye to friends and family outside the Terminal Building to avoid crowding the
Departure Check-in Lounge
3. Please practice social distancing
4. Regularly and thoroughly sanitize your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash
hands with soap and water
5. Welcome passengers curb-side so as to refrain from crowding the Armvals Lounge
Jourmey with us as we work to keep each other safe.
Corsel Robertson (Mrs.)
Chief Executive Onicer